Life Lessons From SpongeBob Squarepants
It was 1999, I was 7 years of age, and SpongeBob Squarepants had recently shown up on TV.
SpongeBob immediately became one of my #1 shows, and thinking back, I gleaned some significant experience of good illustrations from watching the show day in and day out.
Presently, while watching the show, I have seen a ton of positive attributes in SpongeBob's personality.
As far as one might be concerned, he is the most hopeful person I have at any point seen. He is additionally very steady of his companions in general, paying little mind to their thought process of him.
In the event that we could all snatch a little piece of SpongeBob's hopefulness, the world would be a greatly improved place.
1. Positive thinking - A merry wipe with a sparkling character. He is so hopeful, to that point that it gets irritating! When something terrible happens to SpongeBob, he never overreacts. He investigates what is happening, and sees it according to the best perspective.
For instance, in one of the primary episodes, and my undisputed top choice, "Pizza Delivery", SpongeBob and Squidward get lost while attempting to convey a pizza.
Squidward promptly overreacts, frightened by being lost, and the chance of never returning home.
SpongeBob is totally hopeful about the circumstance, and has confidence in his "Trailblazer Navigation Skills" to bring him and Squidward back home. On the off chance that SpongeBob hadn't been incredibly hopeful, and permitted Squidward's low energy to impact him, the circumstance would have turned out various.
2. Consideration - SpongeBob likewise has a compelling impulse to help other people. An illustration of this should be visible in an episode where he is approached to do an errand, assembling a telescope for Mr. Krabs. On that very day, he should attend Patrick's birthday celebration, and assist with trip Sandy with a business show. Out of the need to help other people, and feeling of dread toward frustrating his companions, SpongeBob verbally focuses on each of the 3 undertakings.
Toward the finish of the episode, Patrick, Sandy, and Mr. Krabs figure out that SpongeBob was attempting to shuffle every one of the 3 occasions without a moment's delay, and they feel moved by his generosity.
3. Blamelessness - Another solid word to depict the adorable SpongeBob Squarepants, is guiltlessness. Taking a gander at according to the empathetic wipe, it is just about a given how guiltless SpongeBob's spirit is.
Any off-base that SpongeBob submits, will cause a gigantic air pocket of responsibility inside. SpongeBob can't live with any responsibility inside, and he quickly admits and apologizes for any bad behaviors.
4. Valor/Bravery - Although SpongeBob shows dread in numerous social/work circumstances, he has a component of idiocy blended in with courage that makes for an intriguing mix.
An ideal illustration of this would be "Krusty Krushers", where Mr. Krabs sends SpongeBob and Patrick into a wrestling field, where they are confronted with champion grapplers who are multiple times bigger than they are.
The courage of SpongeBob and Patrick joined is motivating, and regardless alarm strategies the grapplers give a shot on our daring pair, or the aggravation they cause, SpongeBob and Patrick won't ever ease up.
5. Tirelessness - SpongeBob is tenacious, simply ask Squidward! Whenever SpongeBob needs to mess around with his irate neighbor, Squidward says "NO!" around 95% of the time. SpongeBob continues to ask, in a real sense many times, until Squidward at last surrenders.
I didn't list every one of the commendable characteristics of SpongeBob Squarepants, on the grounds that there are various new things that we find out about SpongeBob in each little brief episode.
What I cannot deny is, that SpongeBob, while having specific unfortunate qualities (irritating, inquisitive ineptitude), his great characteristics far offset the terrible. Positive thinking is something that SpongeBob bases as long as he can remember off of, and to that end I appreciate him to such an extent. I will everlastingly have a spot for SpongeBob and his Optimism, Bravery, Compassion, Kindness, Generosity, and Relentlessness.